- Today, Red Cross Blood Drive - 11 am to 3 pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room.
- Today, Jeff Madson will be playing at the Blarney Stone Pub from 4:30 to 6:30 for Wine Wednesday, the 19th. Come out to hear some great tunes while you sip your Vino!
- Today, Bingo at the Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Onley. Doors open at 5:30 PM, games begin at 6:45 PM
- Today, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tomorrow, Environmental Art Walk at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox, 9:00-11:30 am. Free, and open to the public. To sign up or for more information, please contact outreach & education coordinator, Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227.
- Friday 21 Feb, The Orchestra of the Eastern Shore will perform at 7:30 pm at Cokesbury Church in Onancock. The concert, entitled Old & New, will include the Eastern Shore Brass with Lee Jordan-Anders as soloist. All concerts are free to the public however donations are welcomed.
- Saturday 22 Feb, Freezin’ for a Reason at the Cape Charles waterfront. Registration starts at 8 AM, participants take the plunge at noon. Call 757-442-4687 for details. Proceeds benefit Eastern Shore Habitat for Humanity
- Saturday 22 Feb, Coastal Resilience Teacher Workshop at ESCC, 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Includes field trip. Free to local teachers regardless of grade or discipline. For more information or to register, please contact Nature Conservancy outreach & education coordinator, Margaret Van Clief at email@example.com or (757) 414-9227.
- Saturday 22 Feb, SAT/ACT Prep Classes at ESCC with Mark Mentzer. 8:00am-2:00pm on 2/22 and 2/29 at Workforce Development Services. Register at es.augusoft.net or at 757-789-7979.
- Sunday 23 Feb, The Orchestra of the Eastern Shore will perform at 4 pm at Hungars Episcopal Church in Bridgetown. The concert, entitled Old & New, will include the Eastern Shore Brass with Lee Jordan-Anders as soloist. All concerts are free to the public however donations are welcomed.
- Sunday 23 Feb, Northampton NAACP Black History Celebration - 3 to 5 pm at New Mount Zion Baptist Church in Painter. For details see the poster or contact Jane Cabarrus at 757-442-2139
- Sunday 23 Feb, BK the Blues King - 12 noon to 2pm at the Machipongo Clam Shack in Nassawadox. Get some of the best food and drink around while listening to New Orleans and Chicago blues, oldies, classic rock, country, Americana in a great restaurant. Do yourself a favor and check it out. A special place and great way to go on Sunday.
- Sunday 23 Feb, Walk With A Doc - 4 PM at the United Methodist Church on Market Street in Onancock. Sponsored by the Eastern Shore Rural Health System. Lace up your comfy shoes and join in the weekly walk. See the website for more information.
- Monday 24 Feb, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 25 Feb, ServSafe Food Safety Certification Classes at ESCC Workforce Development 2/25-3/5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm-7pm. Register at es.augusoft.net or call 757-789-7979.
- Tuesday 25 Feb, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 26 Feb, Clamtastic Chowder Dinner - 5 to 7 pm at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Quarts available at 12 noon for carry out. Eat in Menu includes Clam Chowder, Grilled Ham & Cheese sandwiches, local homemade desserts, Coffee and Tea. Adults $9, Kids $4, Quarts $8. Thanks for your support
- Friday 28 Feb, Chili Cook-off - 6 pm at Atlantic United Methodist Church. All-You-Can-Eat, Mild, Med, Blazing Hot. Cost $7. Proceeds to go to Atlantic Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company. Contact Amy at 757-710-2490 to enter your award winning crockpot of chili or more information.
- Friday 28 Feb, Ham Dinner at Oak Grove UMC 30053 Seaside Road 4:30-6:30 PM $8:00 Ham, yams, green beans, apples, rolls, dessert and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call:710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Friday 28 Feb, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 29 Feb, ESCC Heritage Celebration 10am-3pm in both the new ESCC Academic Building and the Workforce Development Building. Nearly 100 vendors, arts, crafts, history, music, food, and more! Call 789-1797 for details. Free admission !
- Saturday 29 Feb, Heritage Celebration - 10am to 12pm at the Eastern Shore Community College. The Exmoreons will be playing rockabilly, surf, blues, country, classic rock. Wake up and smell the coffee with a great performance by a well respected musical trio that has played to many eager fans.
- Sunday 1 Mar, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
You can add to this calendar